(PHP 4, PHP 5)
sybase_fetch_field — Get field information from a result
$field_offset= -1 ] )
sybase_fetch_field() can be used in order to obtain information about fields in a certain query result.
If the field offset isn't specified, the next field that wasn't yet retrieved by sybase_fetch_field() is retrieved.
Returns an object containing field information.
The properties of the object are:
- name - column name.if the column is a result of a function, this property is set to computed#N, where #N is a serial number.
- column_source - the table from which the column was taken
- max_length - maximum length of the column
- numeric - 1 if the column is numeric
- type - datatype of the column
- sybase_field_seek() - Sets field offset